Burn labels on my finished dvd disk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobert12

I have a hp windows media edition with lightscribe. My dvd is not a light scribe. My dvd is a staples generic which I have finished and want to burn info onto the dvd, are there any programs that will allow me do this. Would appreciate some info as to what is available, free download would be good, if not what are my choices
Thank You
Robert

fairnooks

Banned
When you say finished what do you mean? That you burned data on it and now you want to "light scribe" the back? If so you can't do that with a normal DVD, it has to be a LightScribe DVD with the special layer on the back in which an image can be burned with a laser.

Does that answer your inquiry or did I miss the gist?

bobert12

Yes it answers my question, I was wondering if their was another way I could label the back of my dvd with info other than labels or lightscribe. Wasn't sure if there was another option besided lightscriebe or stick on labels. Thank you for your info

Stick on labels aren't an option .... they will only cause headaches down the road when heat from the player starts degrading the glue.
Personally i'm not a fan of lightscribe, the media is to expensive for the monochrome image you get so I'm still a fan of the Sharpie Marker :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online