burn video to DVD without the computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bevie

I am an avid user of my PC and make slide shows including scanned photos (don't have a digital camera) and MP3s with ProShow Gold but I had to share my recent purchase of an AWA DVD Recorder / VCR combo with you! I have discovered I can plug my old camcorder (it works with digital camcorder also) into my new combo and record directly to DVD! Its just fabulous! It also copies old video tapes to DVD. You can edit etc., and when you have 'finalised' the DVD it will play on most DVD players. It only records to DVD+ but after finalising it will play on my DVD- player as well. I have loads of old home videos and I am happy that I can now save them.. The oldest of the videos has already deteriorated but I shall retrieve the master 8mm tape and record directly now! This unit only cost $428.00 from Big W and I can certainly reccommend it! Regs to all. Bevie. ;)

Couriant

James
Dude, you only need to press Post once :)
I will get the other one closed.

Wait is this a technical question?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online