Burner or software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PhilzzGood

My CD burner is constantly failing. I'm burning with nero on 2000 pro with a MSI 48X writer.

What's happening is nero reports that the burn process has failed and the writing was about 20 - 40 % complete. Or the Nero completes the Audio CD but when you look at the back theres a small gap where data is written. This CD will play but as soon as it hits a certain track were the gap is the CD "locks up"

I don't get any error messages from Nero except for "Burn process failed" when the CD does complete and has the gaps in the data I see no errors in the log.

Thanks,
Phil

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts