1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Burner Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Grimalkin, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Grimalkin

Grimalkin Thread Starter

When transferring tunes to CD Layout i'm getting "? Raw Mode" showing instead of a musical note and the tune name.....these tunes play in MusicMatch but are either kicked out of the burner or the recording is horrible.
    Can anyone tell me what the problem is?...thanks

Sony CRX2100U 48x/12x/48x CD-RW External Drive

2. slipe

slipe

Are you bringing the files in from the hard drive? Compiling a favorites CD from audio CDs?

If they are in the hard drive are they MP3s? Wave files? Source?

Are you having the same problem with all audio files from different sources?

My wild guess might be that there is something wrong with the files you are trying to record. Maybe if you give us some information someone can make a better analysis.

3. Grimalkin

Grimalkin Thread Starter

Sorry didn't know what you'd need to know.

These tunes come from several sources...winmix..kazaa and also have been downloaded from an msn web community. Stored in My Docs....all are MP3...
    The problem is occuring in about 1 in 4....i've had another person take them from the same source and i've also mailed them to him....he has no problem with these tunes on his burner.

Hope that helps

4. slipe

slipe

Well it helps in understanding what you are doing, but unfortunately I don’t have a clue why you can e-mail them to a friend and have him record them fine.

The only thing I might suggest is to try recording them with Feurio. The demo is full featured and unrestricted: http://www.feurio.net/English/index.shtml

If you have problems with the same files using Feurio I’m at a loss.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117363

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice