1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

burner problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by thanx, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. thanx

thanx Thread Starter

my burner hasnt been working for the last little while

when i do the test before burning a music cd i get 2 error messages

and when i try and get details it says there is no details because the problem does not exist

one is a dispatch error , what does that mean?

it's a cd-r disc that im using and i have a 24x10x40x burner if that means anything

2. thanx

thanx Thread Starter

i get a dispatch error #4503 and a parameter is incorrect error

3. n2gun

n2gun

Welcome to TSG

A few questions to help fill us in on things.

What operating system are you using?

What program to burn with??

Does the drive read ok?

4. slipe

slipe

Hi – welcome to TSG.

I’ve never encountered or heard of the problem so I tried a search. The only answer I could find was that someone had the problem only when burning a downloaded music file with a low bit rate. If you aren’t trying to burn downloaded music I can’t find anything. If you are, try isolating the file that is causing the problem by recording them one at a time without closing the session or disc.

You might also just try burning without the test. There isn’t always a relationship between a good test and a good burn.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112142

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice