1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

burning a disc with nero containing a wmv file

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Renegade0801, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renegade0801

Renegade0801 Thread Starter

I created a slideshow using Windows Movie Maker, and saved it to my computer so I could view it with Windows Media Player. It saved as a .wmv file. I then opened Nero6 to burn it to a cd. I followed the instructions (NeroVision Express 2) to create a video cd. Imported the video, and tested it, and it played fine, just like I had recorded it, with the fade ins and outs, etc. I followed the next steps, which was basically just creating a title, and was taken to the review page right before burning the disc. When I review it at this point, it plays the movie, but the transitions (aforementioned fade ins, and ease ins and outs of the pictures) no longer work. I did not change anything at all on the video, just added the title. Can anyone tell me what has happened please? This is quite frustrating. My os is Windows XP by the way, if that matters.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/579607

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice