Burning Audio CD's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TimCutler

Hello!

I want to create compilation Audio CD's to play on a regular stereo system & on an in-car CD player.

I use NTI 2000 Professional.

I do not want to burn a whole CD at once; I want to be able to add more tracks at a later date.

However, I still want to be able to play the unfinished CD on the regular CD players, that is, to listen to all the tracks already created.

Can this be done with NTI 2000 Professional & if so, what software settings do I use when burning tracks?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Best wishes.

Tim
I do not think there is a way to play non closed cd's on a convetional player or for that matter on cdrom's. To make matters worse if you burn to a cdrw disk some players do not read those correctly.
Hope someone else has other ideas.
Dave

TimCutler

Hello Davey!

Thank you for such a quick reply to my posting - it is very much appreciated.

I thought I might have been asking a bit much - I guess the technology will come soon though to do what I want it to do.

Keep up the good work - best wishes to you all!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online