Burning CD's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cbiek

Recently when burning some CD's i hear a fuzzing noise on my car stereo. I've tried these CD's in at least 5 other CD players and they sound fine. I'm using Verbatim Data life plus and burning at 16x. My question is whether it's the Cd's or my cd player?I think its my Cd player but don't understand why. Any help would be appreciated.

there's an easy one..do you hear the fuzzy sound with regular, not burned cds? if not, then of course it's your cdrs. if that's the case, use a different brand.

cbiek

I now know that it is the Cd player because i've tried several different brands and every so often a random cd of each company will do it. I'm just gonna buy a new Cd player. Thanks for the help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online