burning divx to dvd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sirspread

i have downloaded a few old films and they are in divx format my sonic programme mydvdplus wont burn these.are there any free programmes i can download to install these films on to dvd

you might want to try nero cd burning it should format it to the desired cd format that you need.

yes it will burn it to the desired format that is needed to be read by your dvd, but before you go out and buy i would suggest trying to find there trial version somewhere. there is usually a few ways you can burn it to be read by your dvd player and so forth.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online