burning dvd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cathynwl

i was burning dvd's fine and now all of a sudden it spits out the dvd before it closes it. it gets to 98% and says it's finishing but then it spits it out and says it's finished. it plays on my pc but not on my tv dvd player.

Couriant

James
Yeah, it's definately not finalizing the disc. Have you made any changes to your machine prior to the problem?

cathynwl

i downloaded a program the other day - something that ripped dvd's - can't remember the name. i only did it because i had a home made dvd that i couldn't get the video off of and onto my pc. i deleted the program. do you think it changed my settings and how do i get it back to normal

Couriant

James
OK. I would suggest two things:

1) use another dvd burning program. (What do you use now?)

2) if you do not have access to another program, try using system restore points

cathynwl

i use the program that came on my pc - windows dvd maker. i just deleted another program that i downloaded recently and when i did - it said it was deleting a high speed dubber. haven't tried it again but maybe that was it?

cathynwl

i found out that it was not my burner - it was the video i was trying to burn. thanks for your help, though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online