1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Burning DVD's

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by tweetyejb, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tweetyejb

tweetyejb Thread Starter

;) Hi Guys: just got DVD X COPY for my machine. There are no instructons with it , I would like to know if there is a site to read up on this program, the site they send you to is to buy more products from them.
    In any of these DVD copy programs do they copy to CD-RW or CD-R or do you have to copy from a DVD to a DVD? I say this because I thought I had a go at it but it stopped when I place a CD-RW in th edrive for the second step.

Any Help would be helpful Thanks again Ellen

2. diamondnular

diamondnular

To back up a DVD film, you use DVD shrink to store the film on hardrive, then use Nero Burn or Roxio to copy the film in a DVD. Using DVD shrink, you could also change the total size of the film to the size of one CD, then you could use Nero to burn it on a CD. You could also want to try DVD Ripper to rip a DVD to a CD.

3. tweetyejb

tweetyejb Thread Starter

Thanks Diamondnular But This program is about *$100 , I want to use it and not go back to my Nero. It copies everything even DVD's that are coded. It was a gift and I want to use it.

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

DVD Shrink is free.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!