1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Burning Kazaa

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by princesschic25, Jan 14, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. princesschic25

princesschic25 Thread Starter

Haha...that title sounds funny...oh well....
    Okay, hello everyone once again!
    Okay, ever since stupid WinMx stopped working for me, *kicks WinMx* I have used Kazaa 2.0 for downloading all my music. *BTW, I don't download like whole cds-just remixes and if I only want that one song that has been in my head forever. Hee...I had to make that known to all of those who are against downloading music/whole cds because it's killing the mosic industry, etc,etc*
    Well, now I have a small collection that I listen to over and over. Of course, I love burning mix cds to listen to whenever. So, I'm used to downloading from WinMx and burning, well when I tried to burn my mix collection from Kazaa, it said something about errors on the blank cd. Why is this? I've already come up with explantions, but I'd like to know for sure, and if/how I can fix it because they never play the best songs on the radio.(They only play the same ones over and over) Also, I've tried two different brands of blank cds....
    Thank you!
    Luv,
    Brat

2. jimi

jimi

your mom disabled your burner so she souldn't have to listen to the hip-hop, rap anymore:eek::D

it's just a thought - what did you expect from me? btw what is the radio keeps playing over and over again - eminem?? yeah i can see why that would make ya sick;)

take care Nikki

3. princesschic25

Hahaha.....real funny :eek:P
    Actually, they play other songs over and over, it gets really annoying. Yes, they play em a lot too, but I've developed a talent to rap.....Hee, I amaze myself, I can rap to a lot of songs now because of pure boredom.
    Remember y'all, y'all *esepceaily mom* would say *when I complained about your music* that my music developed from <b>your</b> music. Does that not come to different conclusions. I wouldn't have rap and hip hop if it wasn't for your generation. It's just your *good* music *lmao..haha, jp* evolved to my greater and better....Hee.......
    Just a thought from me......*That's the reason I opened the lair and now Desert....*
    Luv y'all,
    Brat
    ((Ps: Please don't mention to me I say y'all a lot...It's a very bad habbit, ask my guys at school I say it ALL the times. :eek:P))

4. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Jimi, in general you do not want to mess with a kid that can't get her music :p

Nikki, what program are you burning with? Can you give the exact error?

5. princesschic25

I use the Easy Creator 5, I don't remember the brand or whatever.
    As for the error, I'll try it again, but one of the errors for both brand was something about the diameter? I don't remember, so in other words, I'll get back to you abou that...

-Brat

6. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Diamater errors, thats odd.

Maybe you need to clean out the CD Drive, physically (chores :(), I will look for some instructions.

7. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

8. princesschic25

Okay, I was wrong. It wasn't diameter, it was parameter.
    Okay, here's what it said when I veiwed the errors:

E80041397: IDispatch error #4503
    E80070057: The parameter is incorrect

Now, it only does this with the songs from Kazaa......:p

-Brat

9. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

This error means that it can't convert the MP3 file to CDA properly.
    It is either because the person that ripped the song encoded it at low-quality (below 128 kbps), or it was ripped using a program that doesnt create the MP3s perfectly to standards.

Theres nothing you can do about it, but there are usually multiple rips of each song available, so you can try downloading a different copy.

10. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

It will produce this error if even 1 of the songs isnt working properly (this is the most likely case).
    You can use "Test Only" mode to pretend-burn the songs 1 at a time, and find out which song is having the error. You will have to leave this song off of your CD.

11. 25to6to4

25to6to4

princesschic25
    Another possible way if the song your having trouble with plays in WMP and you have a recorder such as Creative Recorder that records what you hear at your speakers. Start up the recorder, then fire off the song in WMP you have downloaded and start the recorder. The recorder when closed will save the song as a .wav file which can then be burned to CD in proper format or you can convert to .mp3

Just a thought.

25to6to4

12. jimi

jimi

25to6to4 oh my the other posters here are definitely not going to get you forum name, i do

Nikki please explain the part about "my guys" - plural - to mummy will you. this should be good!!! sorry little one, i couldn't resist. now brendon i get to get in the way any time i feel necessary - this is the foundation for our relationship - i watch out for this one!!;), her mom said so!!!!!

now as for the music evolution, i can't argue with ya Nik but hay i don't have to like it.

i do, like it, since i remember the same argument from my folks, and swore i'd never be the fudy dudy they were, unlike your mum's
    but please learn to sing not rap - they are not the same!!!

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113267

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice