1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Burning more then 80mins on an audio cd?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by xane, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xane

xane Thread Starter

I have some audio books on 12 different cds I'd like to boil down to one. I can convert those cds to just under 700mbs. However when I go to burn it in nero as an audio cd, for every 80 minutes it wants me to put in a new blank cd. I really want to get them all to just one cd and I fail to see why less then 700mb can't fit on a 700mb audio cd. Does anyone know how I can do this?

For a bit more back ground I have tested to see if my conversion of the bigger wave files to the smaller one works on my cars cd player and it does. I have also noticed verry littel of the space for the data on the bottom of the cd has been used.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    If you are going by audio cd, then the MB is moot, only the minutes. There are CDs out there that have the extra space, but not widely sold.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/671212

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice