1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Burning problems

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by netrom, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netrom

netrom Thread Starter

Hi
    I've been trying to burn a few AVI files to dvd using NeroVision and am having a few problems.

When I play the burnt dvd on my dvd player, the sound starts to become out of sync with the video. This starts about 15 mins into the dvd, then gradually gets worse.

I've been using nerovision for ages and havent had this problem until recently. It started not long after I reformatted my pc and reinstalled everything. I'm wondering if there is a codec or something that I need to install to get it all to work fine.

Does anyone have any ideas on what is happening here?
    I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks heaps
    Netrom

2. pehbond

pehbond

mmm. how big is the file (avi) did nerovision have trouble encoding the file and what type of dvd are you using. have you checked that all the options are ok under the more and also with the options (before you press burn make sure smartburn is on and that if your using + disks that you enable the extended write ou for + disks

3. netrom

netrom Thread Starter

The file is about 350mb and seems to encode fine. The actual file plays fine on my pc, but once it is encoded and burnt to dvd its out of sync. I'm using minus R's. What is this Smartburn you mentioned? All the options seem fine.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/435075

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice