1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

burning wma files to CD-R with text

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sleepy2020, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepy2020

sleepy2020 Thread Starter

This is my first time working with wma's and mp3 files I would like to know how to burn the files to a CD-R as well as the text information Thanks in advance

2. marcus77

marcus77

Well, there are 2 ways that you can do this:

1) Burn the CD as a data CD. This will just place the wma and mp3 files on a CD that can be read by most computers and some DVD players.

or

2) Burn the CD as a music CD. Most CD writers (like Nero) will convert mp3 and wma files into music CD files that can be played on most CD players. The downside to this is that the files are burned as annonymous(sp?), so the text information will be discarded.

3. sleepy2020

sleepy2020 Thread Starter

some of my files that are wma's are not playing when i try to burn as data files. I tried to convert them to mp3's but i always get an error saying error opening file how do i solve this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/149377

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice