Bush v Kerry

terryxp

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone wants to make a little wager. I have 10,000 dollars in a paypal account, willing to wager on the election. You must agree to donate 100% to the charity of your choice, ( proof required, vice-versa) I choose Bush... you choose Kerry. The first one to respond to [email protected] with verifiable (cut and paste) paypal funds, I will agree to challenge.

This is not spam, or a con of any sort. 10 grand could make a difference for your charity, ( mine as well). As well as support the election process and make for a fun gamble...

Any takers?

terryxp

LANMaster

Banned
I must say, Terry, You have cast iron balls. :)

I also think Bush will win. I'd like to see some of the left take on your challenge and put their money where their mouth is.

Stoner

Banned
LANMaster said:
I must say, Terry, You have cast iron balls. :)

I also think Bush will win. I'd like to see some of the left take on your challenge and put their money where their mouth is.
I'd be even happier to see the Neocon/Straussian trotskyites of this forum post honorably in CivDebate :)

yes ,please vote for bush , i am sure he will launch world war III
against middle east,europe,asia and oceanie , and when everybody dead , he may feel that america is safe again .

Stoner

Banned
Hi mimo......

The problem with everyone being dead is..... where will the profits of war go?.... that some claim are sooooo necessary for the survival of the Neocon/ex-trotsky way of life?

:confused:

:rolleyes:

deh

$10,000?
heck-bassettman won't even take my signature bet offer. ;)

deh

Stoner said:
Right now, I wouldn't either :D__:D__:D
Well yeah it'd be almost unfair now but I offered this before people realized Kerry has only one message which will not get him elected.

mimo2005 said:
yes ,please vote for bush , i am sure he will launch world war III
against middle east,europe,asia and oceanie , and when everybody dead , he may feel that america is safe again .
mimo, I'm leaving this thread rather than moving to CivDeb because I think it can be useful for donations to the site. I've already got Wino committed to $50! (y)

If you want to debate Bush v. Kerry or Bash Bush--please to to CivDeb and join a thread or start your own thread. I would like this to just remain for taking up the bet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online