Bushnell Yardage Pro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

1kevdude

I have a Bushnell yardage pro Rangefinder and is has gone faulty, does anyone know where i can get it repaired?
Thanks in advance
Kevin

1kevdude

Thanks
Gaz, unfortunately i have gone back to bushnell and they are quoting me the following:

Apologies though, it’s due to it being an expensive piece of equipment. The costs of repair would generally out weigh the costs of a new unit?

THE UNIT ACTUALL COMES ON BUT DEOS NOT CALCULATE THE DISTANCE FOR ME......

Guyzer

Guy
I guess you have a decision to make then....
- try and fix it yourself
- use it the way it is
- get it repaired even though the mfg recommended against it due to the cost
- buy a new one

If the mfg said it was to expensive it is unlikely another repair shop would do it at a lower cost.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Those are coming down in price all the time, I think I'd shop for a new one with a long warranty. :)

I know someone who would just buy a new one and return the old one in it's box as defective. That person shall remain nameless ;)

Regards,
Rollin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online