1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bushnell Yardage Pro

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by 1kevdude, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 1kevdude

1kevdude Thread Starter

I have a Bushnell yardage pro Rangefinder and is has gone faulty, does anyone know where i can get it repaired?
    Thanks in advance
    Kevin

2. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
  3. 1kevdude

1kevdude Thread Starter

Thanks
    Gaz, unfortunately i have gone back to bushnell and they are quoting me the following:

Apologies though, itÂ’s due to it being an expensive piece of equipment. The costs of repair would generally out weigh the costs of a new unit?

THE UNIT ACTUALL COMES ON BUT DEOS NOT CALCULATE THE DISTANCE FOR ME......

4. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    I guess you have a decision to make then....
    - try and fix it yourself
    - use it the way it is
    - get it repaired even though the mfg recommended against it due to the cost
    - buy a new one

If the mfg said it was to expensive it is unlikely another repair shop would do it at a lower cost.

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Those are coming down in price all the time, I think I'd shop for a new one with a long warranty. :)

6. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again

I know someone who would just buy a new one and return the old one in it's box as defective. That person shall remain nameless ;)

Regards,
    Rollin

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701907

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice