Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Logo but showing in OWA signature

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
Not sure if any one else face this

My outlook email signature have a business logo. When I edit it I can see it very well. When I send an email out the logo isn’t visible.

how to fix this

#5 ·
thanks for the response.
Please see the attached image
I am not sending plain text. My emails Have graphics/images most of the time.

Since I use graphics I think I use html already. Anyways where in settings do I see if it's html?
In the below image the see the empty rectangles they are supposed to show Logo s. The big empty rectangle logo. The 4 little rectangles are for logos of youtube, Instagram, Twitter, linked in.
F2AB8F52-C178-4341-BCE0-DEEAE85B711B.jpeg

#3 · (Edited)
And a follow up question, when you create a new email with the signature, can you see it there? If not, I suspect my follow adviser is correct, that you are sending the email as a plain text email.

Edit: I changed my email from HTML to Plain Text and it warned me about losing the formatting and when I press OK, it took out my image and made the font change. So please check the Format Text part of your new email and choose HTML or Rich Text:

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

Also, if Plain Text is your default, you can change that under File > Options > Mail > Compose Messages:
Rectangle Font Magenta Screenshot Parallel

#4 ·
It also depends on the people who receive your email and how they get the email.
I get email at Juno, gmail and Yahoo on the web. I have them set up to the most basic option possible. I don't want bells and whistles; I prefer to read the text. Not all of us use an email program nor download emails to a computer.

#9 ·
I use the following. The issue of disappearing pictures of logo & social network still true.

At office : I use OWA
On Mobile: I use outlook app

here is the signature settings in my office OWA
Product Azure Rectangle Font Material property

i have obscured personal information. But the logo and the social network icons look good in setting.
They good in the draft email composer. It's only after I hit send the images are replaced with Frames.

#10 ·
At the office you are using Outlook Web Access, is this controlled by the company IT department?

If so they (IT) may have set some restrictions on the use of graphics and you need to talk with them.

#12 ·
Are you using POP or IMAP within Outlook?
Are you using a Company email address or some third party address?
What is the email domain name?

I know nothing about the OWA other than it is from Microsoft.

#14 ·
Please be advised, signatures are device specific, which means if you set a signature on Outlook client, it does not copy over to Outlook on your phone, or online, and vice versa (unless they have changed it in their last update).

As to the issue itself, did you send yourself the email and the images removed? If it's happening this way then I would suggest getting your IT department to contact MS Support via the Admin Panel they should have access to. There seems to be some kind of block on your images.

Side note: It may be how you are adding the images too. I found this web page that may help you. Below is the section that may help you:
Have you added an image to your email signature, but it is not displayed? Have you struggled with the dreaded red x showing instead of your marketing banners or social media icons? This might have happened because you have used a linked image (aka hosted image). Linked images are blocked automatically by most email clients. What is more, if a web location where the image is stored becomes temporarily or permanently unavailable, the image will not be displayed. Neither will it display while browsing emails in offline mode. You can fix this issue by using embedded graphics instead:

1. Click the picture icon in the signature editor window and choose a picture from your local drive.
office 365 email signatures not working no image 2

Note:

• Images in this option are sent as hidden attachments, increasing the email size.
  • On rare occasions, such images can be deleted by the recipient's anti-virus software.
  • If you want to ensure your embedded images look correctly on the recipient's side, you have to use a third-party solution like CodeTwo Signatures for Office 365.
You can read more on the differences between linked and embedded (inline) pictures in this blog post.

#15 ·
Thanks a lot Couriant. Appreciate all the details you provided. Gave me a good direction.
In my case my IT is not blocking anything. But the anti virus could definitely be the culprit.
I will looking the third party solutions.

thanks again.
C1

#16 ·
Sounds good. If you were copying the images from another website and pasting directly, I would suggest clearing the signature and start a new one, hten copying the image to your desktop, then use the image import button as mentioned in my last post. If the image is to have a link, click on the image when it's in the signature and then click on the insert link:

Rectangle Font Circle Logo Brand

It should display your image and a place to put the URL.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest getting your IT support to contact Microsoft first before using any 3rd party apps. Also consider using the new Microsoft Edge app (Chromium) to keep everything MS based.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.