1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

buttons images videos dont work have to refresh

Discussion in 'Networking' started by nimato3, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimato3

nimato3 Thread Starter

:)i am posting from my laptop

the problem is that on my desktop computer web pages do not load on firefox or internet explorer.

i type in youtube.com into internet explorer> .. The adress is not valid.
    type it in again> .. Internet explorer cannot display the webpage.

this continues for ages, maybe once in 15 times i get youtube. but no images videos or anything, just times new roman text. or, the page will show up properly but the video - we're sorry this video is no longer availible.

on firefox same thing type in a website name, and ill have to pres the green arrow 100 times to get something, then when something comes up, i have to press refresh 100 times to get pictures and show the page how it is meant to be shown.

note: if i turn on my computer within about 5-10 minutes of turning it on, the web pages will load in one go, everything is fine, but then itll go all messed up again.

my laptop works perfectly fine, even if i connect it up by the ethernet cable.

i know this is probably something simple that i have missed but any help would be appreciate thanks. found nothing on this on the internet either. this is really annoying.:mad:

and if you need more details just ask.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757568

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice