Buy.com - A+

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

angel

This is aimed mostly at those of you who have not ordered from buy.com in the past (not to be confused with ESbuy.com mentioned in another post). Those of you who have ordered from buy.com probably already know this.

In the past few months I have order from buy.com five times. Each time I placed my order in the afternoon between the hours of 2 and 5pm. I chose the regular shipping option every time. In all five of these cases, my order was delivered before 11am the next day! In fact, I didn't even receive the email stating my items had been shipped until several hours after I already received the items! (Some of the items didn't even mention they ship immediately but rather that they ship within 24-48 hours.)
Now, THAT'S quick!

So, I would highly recommend ordering from buy.com if you haven't in the past.

Thanks angel.... i bought a PC at uBid that I need more RAM for... but am waiting til the PC arrives to order it.
Now i know where I can get it quick if they have it.

Savvy :)

angel

If you'll need it quick then buy.com is definitely the way to go. You caught me there, however, because I always purchase my ram from crucial.com.

angel---I agree. I have had nothing but good luck with Buy.com. Very helpful, knowledgeable and they back what they sell. On big ticket items I've found somewhat cheaper prices at other .com stores but I always end up getting the item at buy.com because I know I can trust them. And yes they deliver very fast.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online