Buying a LAPTOP battery - Help PLease

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

r3drock3t88

Hey all,

The battery in my laptop only lasts at most an hour with all settings set to the lowest and it just being on. I am looking to replace my battery with a longer lasting one but I do not want to buy an incompatible one.

My laptop is custom built via www.ibuypower.com. Could anyone please assist me on which battery to search for?

Thank you all in advance!! It's much appreciated.

leroys1000

Banned
Pull the battery out.
There should be some product,part or model numders on it.
List them here.

Yeah I would Google the part number from the battery and you will have your answer.
Now way we can possibly imagine what you need, you have an off brand custom built computer and what you have told is means absolutely nothing in finding out anything about the battery.

r3drock3t88

Thanks for the fast response!

Model #: BTY-M66

There was also something that said this without quotes...

"P/N.S9N-0362210-CE1

Thanks again, I appreciate this.

r3drock3t88

Thanks for the response Rich-M,

Now you're sure that that battery right there would be the one I'm looking for? It will work in my machine?

Currently right now the battery I have is an 11.1v ... I don't know if it would be a bad idea to get the 10.8v, or if that would even matter? Also, I'm looking for one that lasts several hours, I see all my friends carrying their laptops all around campus while I have my wires to trip on lol.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online