Windows 10 PRO 64 Signature ed.
Netkort: Gigabit ethernetkort á móðurborðI
gigabit ethernetcard / motherboard
4 SATA3

I don't know anything about computers
(just copied the description )
want to play it in 1080p if its possible
thanks for the help, from lost girl pilot

I have MSFS 2020, the Graphics Card you have listed won't do it. The ram on it is too low. I currently use the Zotac 1060 6gb mini which does rather well but of course I cannot run Ultra, also another thing to consider is if you intend to use 4k with a 4K monitor. If so, be mindful that if the monitor is only able to do 60 MHZ a High End card would be a waste of money as it cannot take advantage of a 144mhz display.

If you are only running a 1080 monitor then you will be fine with a 1060, 1070, or preferably 1080 TI, You can be sure that it will run well. Maybe not full Ultra, but I can tell you mine looks great on med/high settings and acceptable frame rates, except in large city like LA or NY. Of course that is of today, I hear of a new update on Sept 3 that is to address some issues and possibly some optimization which it is in need of. I believe that Optimization will continue over the next couple months prior to it being released on the Xbox.

So short answer to your question... The CPU looks fine, I would go with an I9 but that is preference in regards to extra cost and longevity, I would boost storage media to 1 TB Drive due to how fast it can fill up with a simulator and the scenery that will continue to be available, also in regards to the graphics card I would go with the GTX-1080 TI since you will be using 1080 P display to go to a RTX-1080 would be a waste of money.
Hope this is of help to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online