1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bxxs5.dll

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by CLEIDE, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLEIDE

CLEIDE Thread Starter

I NEED HELP I HAVE WINDOWS 98 SE AND EVERYTIME I TURN ON MY COMPUTER AND IT LOADS I GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT CAN NOT LOAD C:\Windows\BXXS5.DLL
    Why this is happening and what i have to do to fix it?

2. Fidelista

Fidelista

Hello Cliede. You have a problem!. You should probably be in the security forum.
    Do this, Go to this site and download HijackThis. Save it to documents, and then double click it to run. It will give a log file of all running process's. >>>>>
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html
    Click the "Scan" button when the scan is finished the scan button will become "Save Log" click that and save the log.

Go to where you saved the log and click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" then Paste the log back here in a reply . DO NOT FIX ANYTHING.
    Your bxxs5 file is not good, and indicates to me ,other problems as well.
    Hope this helps you>f

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270195

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice