1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

By mistake closed a never saved word file

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by darnyou, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. darnyou

darnyou Thread Starter

So, today i started working on a brand new created word file, means there are no older versions of it. It was literally named "Document1" the whole time while i was working on it. By having more windows open i closed it by mistake over my mouse shortcut-buttom.
    Googled the problem and tried whatever i could to recover the file, though i didnt manage to find it.. Looking for anyone who could help me or at least tell me that the file is lost. Wouldn't have a problem to let someone use teamviewer to fix it if possible..
    Im using win10 & Word2007

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

3. darnyou

darnyou Thread Starter

This "EaseUS" application is saying this:

p 1. Launch EaseUS free Office recovery software, select the disk where you saved the lost document and click "Scan".

As said, it was never saved, so how is it supposed to help?

4. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

I know it was never saved - I said so on my reply
    I suggest, with respect, you read the link more carefully as the title says
    You are quoting from the part of the link that deals with LOST documents - in other words documents that were saved but for some reason cannot then be found.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!