Bye

stefm

We showed you the moon, but you were staring at our finger...

bye

while contenplating my belly button lint i believe this would be one of those "can't see the forest through the trees" type of sayings

pssst dude pass whatever it is you're smoking or drinkin

Hummm......and what's Italian for " don't let the door hit ya in the .........:eek: :eek:

how's this work for ya mt?...sorta works does the job :rolleyes:

...non lasciare che la porta per colpirlo nel dietro

he's pointing to the moon, symbolising vision, open mindedness, the wider picture, wonderment.
But we're looking at the finger that points, symbolising, narrow mindednes, myopism, stupidity, unwillingness.

Or did you already know that. :confused:

I'll get my coat.
:(
;)

Originally posted by Moby:
he's pointing to the moon, symbolising vision, open mindedness, the wider picture, wonderment.
But we're looking at the finger that points, symbolising, narrow mindednes, myopism, stupidity, unwillingness.

Or did you already know that. :confused:

I'll get my coat.
:(
;)
If you made that up, I am impressed.

If you didn't make it up, I am still impressed.

;)

It's a saying, open to interpretation, but along the lines as described. You could insert cleverer words but if you think about it, it just works without any extra words at all.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online