Bypassing Printer Properties in OE6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JLeslie

Ok.. My boss claims his computer use to do this?

He said he never had to click on the OK in the printer properties box when printing emails.

He claims that his email just printed to the default printer?

Anyone have any ideas.. I can't find any settings that come into play?

Thanks

Its not possible for us to comment if this should work in your bosses case, since you do not mention which email program is used, and under which operating system.

Every different email application has different abilities and features.

Mine always works in that manner.
I use Eudora for email, under Windows XP.

JLeslie

Sorry...

In the title I had OE6 - Outlook Express 6...

However I did not mention... He on Win98..

Thanks and sorry for not being more clear..

Jeff

Sorry, never spotted that in the header.

I can only say it must be possible, given that researching the problem shows people with the opposite issue where it prints immediately and they want the dialog box instead.

No solution could be found in my search however.

In Eudora its very simple, you have a choice of printing methods.

Its possible that the option resides within Windows itself however, and it is so long ago that I last used 98, I cannot recall.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online