1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

C&C problem on rescue mission! Help!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Customgraffiti, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Customgraffiti

Customgraffiti Thread Starter

Well, Im sure everyone knows the Mission in Command & Conquer Red Alert where you have to rescue Tanya and then Build up your forces and eventually destroy the enemy in the area (I think it is mission 5). Well, I have gotten pretty darn good at it, because Every time I complete it I hear the critical stop message and then the game just shuts off and it brings me back to windows. So when I start the game again I have to play that mission. I am running windows 98se and the game says 95 edition but I don't think that matters cuz I played it along time ago and got alot further than this level. Oh, and I just recently installed a new hard drive from the manufacturer of my pc, could that be it? I have installed the latest Direct x drivers and I have reinstalled the game and the drivers. I would appreciate any help I can get and I thank you for your time.

2. brianF

brianF

not exactly sure which one of the series your playing, have you checked for patches. Sounds like something inherant to the game and a patch would have been issued to fix it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!