1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

C&C Renegade Conflict with MS IE

Discussion in 'Games' started by $CHEEZ, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $CHEEZ

$CHEEZ Thread Starter

Hello viewer.
    It seems that whenever I play C&C Renegade on the Internet, my Internet Explorer no longer can browse the internet. This not only occurs during gameplay, but afterwards as well. Restarting the computer has no effect, and the only way to fix it is to reset the entire network; (Router and DSL modem.)
    This occurs every time I play, and is much a bother. Please post a reply if you can help, or have the same problem. Thanks

$CHEEZ

HP Pavillion a450n
    Intel Pentium IV Processor 3.00 GHz
    512MB SD DDR Ram
    nVidia GeForce FX 5200 Graphics Card 128MB/Hyper threading
    Maxtel 160 GB Hard Disk 2 Partitions
    Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.0.1 SP 1

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272493

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice