Ca any body help me in regedit section

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

leroys1000

Banned
That value,(default) causes windows to use the default windows settings
for those keys.
It is normal.
There are many values like that through the registry.

shabedin

thanks for that at the the beginning i should have add this too
i have an error 1606 that i can't some install some program witch say i can't access to network location
i tried something fix it but it didn't fix the problem and when i saw that it says that the value is not set i thought that would it.

leroys1000

Banned
You might post the actual problem and the software you are trying
to install in either the networking forum or the software forum.
Would help to know what software you are having problems with
so they know what it needs to access the network for.
Please post the windows version you are using also.

Triple6

Rob
Welcome to TSG, I've removed your email address from your post. Its not a good idea to post you email unless you like getting spam, also we encourage all responses to be in the forum so they can be verified and used by others.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Of the five basic categories in the registry, that's the only one of mine that is not a default. :) I'm sure it's normal.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts