1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

.cab files

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by SHERLOCKHOLMES, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHERLOCKHOLMES

SHERLOCKHOLMES Thread Starter

Hi Folks:

I currently have 560 megs of .cab files on my C: drive. I have talked to others about deleting them and get a "Yes, go ahead." Then I go on line to look for answers and I get a "Yes" at some sites and "No" at others.

I would appreciate a safe answer that will not cause me to regret it if I do delete these files.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. Ingraved

Ingraved

well it is difficult to say.
    download and run a program called CCcleaner this program should be able to help you remove old and more importantly unused files form your PC.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754817

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice