1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cable Name - Any Idea

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Addslondon, Jan 12, 2019 at 5:52 AM.

  1. Addslondon

    Addslondon Thread Starter

    Hi all,

    I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out, does anyone know the name of this cable (Please see images) I can't seem to find the name any ware.

    Cable has a small pin in the middle I think it is something along the lines of a Micro USB Jack to 3.5mm Headphone Earphone Headset Earphone Adapter Audio Cable but this one has a pin in the middle?

    Any help would be great.



  2. cwwozniak

    cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

    Nov 28, 2005
    First Name:
    Looks like it might be a low voltage power adapter cable. Something to fit the plug from a charger cable and allow a laptop charger to work with a different laptop having with a different size power jack (but the same power specifications).

    The attached picture shows the type of laptop power plugs I am referring to. What's on the other end of the cable?

    Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!


Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221768

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice