Calculate age using Omniform 5.0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bot24

Hello,

I am working on developing a new reporting form. I have developed the form using Omniform 5.0 and I would like the form to calculate a persons current age automatically.

I beleive I am using the right formula: Sum([Date]-[Date of Birth])/365.25

Here lies my problem:
So, today's date 9/24/2008 - 2/23/1977 = 31.58
If I change the settings to only use two decimals omniform returns the age as 32. Is there any way to make it use two decimals yet not round the answer? Will it round down?

If I keep the settings at two decimals I am able to delete the .58 and have it say 31.00; however, this isn't quite the look I was hoping for in the end product.

Any help would be much appreciated.

here is something someone tried to find out how old someone is based on two dates
Age Formula:
Create the following fields:
dob
dod
age year
age month
age month year
age day
cut and paste the following formulas

dob - (must be date field)
dod - (Must be date field)
age year - (Year([dod]))-(Year([dob]))
age month - If(Month([dod]) < Month([dob]),[age year]-1,[age year])
age month year - If(Month([dob])=Month([dod]),"month equal","")
age day - If([age month year]="month equal" And DayOfMonth([dod]) < DayOfMonth([dob]),[age month]-1,[age month]-0)

Let me know how it goes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online