1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Calendar App: Which one?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Bonecrusher123, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bonecrusher123

Bonecrusher123 Thread Starter

Hi all, I need a cross-platform app, one that runs on Windows and Mac OSX and iOS devices. I know Apple has their own calendar app, but I don't want something that'll lock me into a platform. I just want to be able to write notes on dates coming up.

I have Evernote and it's great, but I don't think it supports a calendar app.

Thank you!

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Rainlendar ?

An online App is going to be the most likely to be cross platform.

3. jill8beans2

jill8beans2

Google apps calender.

4. Zack Barresse

Zack Barresse

Gmail's calendar works cross-platform. So does Hotmail's. Of course I use Exchange email (includes calendar), and that is cross-platform as well, and is my preference.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1118939

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice