Calendar Error message???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sun

Every single time I sign on an ennoying message come on and many times repeats: Calendat Error- Your computer cannot locate your calendar.........
Aol teold me once this is their problem and that they do not know how to fix it----meaning that every AOL user has this problem but AOL could not find a way to eliminate such message.
PLease help to tell me how exactly eliminate such messages?

Have you ever used My Calendar? If not, I would suggest going to My AOL / My Calendar, and setting up a calendar. This *may*eliminate the message by making a new calendar file.

If you've used My Calendar before, it sounds like you have a corrupt or missing file somewhere, and I would just suggest talking to tech support again. I usually go to keyword CUSTOMER SERVICE, and click on Get Live Online Help. It's MUCH faster than calling.

It's true that the AOL techs don't know much (usually all they are able to suggest is clearing the cache), but maybe you'll get lucky and get someone who knows about this problem! Can't hurt to try.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online