Calendar from MSPub to MS Front Page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ThaBrudda

Hi ,

I have a calendar that I print monthly from MS Publisher as a handout. I would like to import this page into MS Front Page 2002 and publish it to my website. Can this be done, and if so, how?

Thanks for your help,

ThaBrudda

ThaBrudda said:
Hi ,

I have a calendar that I print monthly from MS Publisher as a handout. I would like to import this page into MS Front Page 2002 and publish it to my website. Can this be done, and if so, how?

Thanks for your help,

ThaBrudda
Convert the .pub file into a "Web publication" under the File menu. Then, save as .html file. Publisher will generate an HTML file along with a folder that contains all the images that are contained in the .pub file. Add the new HTML file and its associated folder to the Web server.

I have Publisher 2003 so if you are using an earlier version, you might have to follow different steps.

Another resource:

http://www.ehow.com/how_9028_convert-microsoft-publisher.html

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online