1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Calendar program? Cannot find!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Jolinar, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jolinar

Jolinar Thread Starter

I'm looking for something that one would think would be easy to find, but have been looking for months with no results. What I want is a free downloadable calendar program in which you can put images of your own in the the day section on a month grid. Not a standard picture on top, but in the day part itself while being in a month view.

I cannot find any and I am at a loss of where else to look (I have searched everywhere). So, anyone know where to get one?

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

That is a good idea. Can't say that I have ever thought of that idea.
    Have you checked sourceforge.net and snapfiles.com

That is where I find most of the stuff I need.

3. Jolinar

Jolinar Thread Starter

I can't seem to find one on either of those sites.

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

I would be you do it in a Word Template, but you would have to have the images sized to the correct proportions.

5. Jolinar

Jolinar Thread Starter

You know, this seems like it would be an incredibly simple thing to find. Wonder why it isn't. I wish I had the know-how to make an extension for Sunbird or something. :(

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538389

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice