Calender Creator won't uninstall?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dkidl2000

Ok, I have a girl upstairs who has an old calender creater she installed on her "new" PC. It's running "vista", now it won't uninstall? Tried everything I know to uninstall it, but it just keeps saying it won't uninstall while the program is running. She's got a new version and wants to install the new one, now this one doesn't work either? I guess it wasn't meant for vista. Any idea's on how to fix the problem?

Many thanks in advance!

Darin

dkidl2000

Haven't tried the Revo progrem, will give that a try and see what happens.

Thanks, will let ya know what happens.

Darin

dkidl2000

Hey there, sorry haven't had a chance to get up to her apt yet. She's been busy and I have too, and have some friends here from accross the country in for a week so haven't had time to get up there and try anything yet. Will let you know when I do, probably after this weekend when things slow down.

Thanks again!

Darin

dkidl2000

What she has is an "E Machine", not sure if that could be the problem too? I don't really consider them a true computer, but like I said, will tell you when I get up there.

Darin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online