Calibre e-book program

Wendycraigcateeliottelivi

I use Calibre as an integral part of my preparing book discussions for adult groups. Suddenly the "send to device' buttons have disappeared . I am going crazy trying to figure how to download the books and getting them into my Kindle. I use an Apple Mac. I've seen other posts with this issue, but NO FIXES. Please help if you can.
Jane

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hello!

What is your OS version, and the version of Calibre do you have?

I use Calibre as an integral part of my preparing book discussions for adult groups. Suddenly the "send to device' buttons have disappeared . I am going crazy trying to figure how to download the books and getting them into my Kindle. I use an Apple Mac. I've seen other posts with this issue, but NO FIXES. Please help if you can.
Jane
Assuming the books are in Kindle format, you can email the books to your Amazon account. They will automatically be downloaded to your kindle. Go to your Amazon account and look for your devices. It will give you the email addy for your account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online