1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

calin

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by calin, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calin

calin Thread Starter

hi my hotmail account has been upgraded nothing wrong with that if u like it im all for improvements
    but i dont like this one.
    u c microsoft have done this with my hotmail and changed it to outlook.com.
    i want to change it back so i went to new tube how to change outlook.com back to hotmail.
    it showed a 30 second video on how to do this.
    so i loged into my hotmail account as u can still use it but the format is changed.
    i clicked onto the gear simble in the top right and it showed a box just as in the video only thing is now u can
    only sroll down to as far as face book as microsoft has since removed the box to click on to recover hotmail.
    so how can can anyone help.
    i did not ask for it and im not paying an arm or a leg to change it back when i did not want it in the first place.
    theres something other then finding hotmail esey to use about the way it looks.
    it has a little clock face liter back ground and more friendly looking and i miss it and want it back.
    microsoft i believe are usa based that says it all u/s.

2. Rearden

Rearden Banned

You cannot change back. Microsoft allowed this when the service was in preview.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090786

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice