(call center phone system)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lilhlfpint

(does anyone have any recommendations for a good phone system for a call center which must act like it is many different companies? for each 'company' we represent, i must be able to build an english and a spanish call center.

we currently have two nortel business communications manager boxes but i think that a product better suited for our particular functions would improve our performance.

we have two pri's going into each bcm.

we also have a number of issues with the d channels intermittently going down.

thanks in advance for any advice.)

If you are looking to replace your system the Avaya (Lucent) Definity is excellant. Very pricey though. It will handle any configuration you can think of running. It is the same system used by HSN and the Federal Reserve. I've worked with Nortel, Siemens-Rolm and Fujitsu and the Lucent was the best of them although for cheaper money the Fujitsu 9600 isnt bad.

lilhlfpint

(thank you very much for responding, i will research and compare the lucent and fujitsu systems. = ])

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online