Call of Duty 2 on Vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yoursdarshan

Hi ,

I had installed Call of Duty 2 in my pc with Windows Vista OS, after i installed and try to run it, it will pop up an erro saying that "DirectX(R) encountered an unrecovered error, check the DirectX(R) FAQ for possible solutions"

The Call of duty 2 requires DirectX 9.0c, but i try to get what version does my pc has is the DirectX 10 version, which is built-in installed on Vista.

Model: Presario C700 notebook PC
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 1.5GHz(2cpu's)
RAM: 2.5GB
HDD:160

Chip type: Mobile Intel 965 Express chip set family

Please any One Help !

got same computer as you, got same game, just download direct x 9.0, worked like a charm for me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online