Call of Duty 2 Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PBtimmy18

I recently purchased Call of Duty 2, I am a problem playing the game. When I click Start Single Player, an error comes up that says video card or driver needs to be updated. I am trying find a driver that I can download so I can play the game. Here are my Specs:

Windows XP Home Edition
446 MB RAM
VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP 64MB
DirectX 9.0

So if anyone can help me out it will be greatly appricated.

Thanks

on the case of call of duty 2, it has a list of supported video cards, i dont think yours is on it. you may have to upgrade your video card to play (n)

i hope that helps

Matt::.

With with the VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP 64MB don't even bother trying to run COD2. It can't handle it. A friend of mine has an HP machine that had that same IGP in it, and it can't even handle Command and Conquer : Generals... He has since upgraded to a Radeon 9800 PRO, and I suggest you do the same: upgrade!!!

i have a fx5900 and it barely plays cod2. have to run no anti aliasing, directx 7 not 9,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online