1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

call of duty black ops online

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Arcade Discussion' started by sunt, Aug 4, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. sunt

sunt Thread Starter

I want to know what the role of the host in online games specially call of duty black ops?

what the host do to the other players?

what is the requirement to be the host is it the quality of your connection or your speed of it is something else?

2. sunt

sunt Thread Starter

I want someone to explain to me what is the job of the host

3. JustJudy

JustJudy

For Call of Duty the host is selected in the lobby and is usually the person with the strongest internet connection speed. The problem with this is that everyone else with a slower internet speed could lag but not the host. I don't believe you have to "do" anything special as host- with the exception of not leaving the game otherwise you leave everyone in limbo until another host is put in place.

4. sunt

sunt Thread Starter

Thank you

5. JustJudy

JustJudy

You're welcome!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1010719