1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Call reminder Display bt item problem broadband & phone

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mickoz1974, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mickoz1974

mickoz1974 Thread Starter

:mad: :mad: :mad:

the bt call reminder display item code BT260690 REN 0. this is a small white box you plug into your phone line (broadband users into filter) while its checking for messages every miniute and when its displaying whether you have messages or not, your broadband goes slower and you can not receive incoming phone calls. I had two of these devices on my system and two wall socket filters (not the ones you plug into a wall socket). on a fault finding mission checking everything one of the last things i checked, i removed both of these and problem solved.

anyone one having simular problems try removing these devices.

it makes you go from :mad: to :) instantly

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/628898