Calling All Social Networking Users

CoasterFreak

Everett
Hola my fellow TSGers.
First, I hope this thread doesn't violate any site rules (I wouldn't imagine it would)! But anyways, I'm doing a research paper for my English class on the Evolution/Development, Popularity, and Usage of Social Networking sites. I would LOVE to get the input of all you guys! If you have a moment to take the survey that would be great! The details are below. Admins/Mods...if it violates a rule, I'm sorry and feel free to close! :)

Survey Name: Social Networking Survey
URL: http://myresearch.eburganjr.net
Password: tsgusers

CoasterFreak

Everett
Thank You to all who have taken the survey and Thanks in advance to all those who will take it! I forgot to mention that the Survey will be open until 11:59PM [EST] on Sun 4/6/2008.

I took the survey. They don't force you any personal information. Just age, sex, and how often you go to the sites actually.

I appear as an older male infrequent visitor. :D

Just a bump for one of my old friends. (y)

CoasterFreak

Everett
SKIVVY!!!!!! I missed you buddy! I was just thinking about you. How have you been??

P.S. Thanks for taking the survey!

I am hanging by a thread but with all of you behind me, I'll make it........thedugout :D

BUMP for a good cause. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online