Camcorder Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cuppy

Ok... I have a camcorder that uses VHS-C Tapes. Is there ANY way to edit them using the computer? I have XP

Yes. You must first convert them from analog to digital-----You can use a decoder box or a video card that supports analog to digital conversion. If you let us know what your budget is I can make a more specific recommendation. There is one other option. If you borrow a DV camera that supports passthrough---then you go from your VHS-C player to the DV camera and the DV camera into your Pc via firewire.

Cuppy

Ok.. I would just like to take the tapes i make with my camera (VHS-C) and put them on the computer to edit them using an editing program. I will pay up to 200$ if i have to.

Yes, I understand that----my recommendation is the same. This will do the job, plus it comes with a very nice little NLE, Adobe Premiere Elements----http://www.adstech.com/products/API-555/intro/api555_intro.asp?pid=API-555

Its 159.99 at Tiger Direct-----

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online