1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

camcorder to computer video issues

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by littlemissvixen, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. littlemissvixen

littlemissvixen Thread Starter

Hi,
    I have a Cannon DC10 camcorder and im having problems importing the finalized dvd to my computer [as a file thats playable with quicktime] i have been using PQ DVD to iPod Video converter to do it. The problem is that the sound is very jumpy and repeats itself in places.
    Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks!(y)

2. Rache

Rache Banned

Try turning off all non-vital background progs to eliminate dropped frames and errors.

3. littlemissvixen

littlemissvixen Thread Starter

Sorry for the slow reply i tried doing just running the program without any others running and it is still very dodgy :(

Is there any other prgrams i could use to copy the Dvd to my computer just a a video file?
    Thanks for all your help!

4. Rache

Rache Banned

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!