Camera is not recognised in USB drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

camille123

My camera (Lumix DMC-FS42) does not seem to be recognised when i plug it into the USB drive.
I tried it on my friends computer and it worked without installing any discs.
On my dads computer it doesn't recognise the camera at all when I go onto 'My Computer'

Does anyone have any ideas how I can solve this problem? I'm desperate to upload pictures.
Thank you.

Have you checked that your computer has the right uptodate drivers for your camera ?
Did the cam come with a installation program ?
In Windows ,try attaching the cam via USB and reset your computer and see if its recognised then.
If it is then your machine may install it or ask for the installation program.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online