Camera Not Working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AndrewNeedsHelp

I don't know why my camera won't work, the camera used to work then one day I decided to use it and now its not working. I tried to look the problem up on Youtube or acer support but no one has the same issue I'm having and I cant find a solution myself. I've tried to reset the camera app and I enabled all camera functions and for all apps but for some reason the camera wont work. I try and open my camera app and It gives me an error, I looked the error code up and tried to find the solution to my problem but I don't know what to do. This one youtube video said make sure enable all my camera settings and allow it all which I did, then it said to check the device manager for the webcam which I cant find the webcam in my device manager. I tried to troubleshoot the issues and tried to find missing drivers but nothing appeared wrong. So then I went onto acer I typed in my ssid and I searched up all the drivers for my laptop figuring the camera driver would be there and I don't see anything relatable. I've tried everything I know I looked up everything I could and I don't know what else to do. I have an acer aspire Es1-572 series and the error I get is "0XA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". Please reply if you can help.

Last edited:

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I would edit your post to remove your Email address, the forum rules mean all help has to be given here in your thread and you could get bombarded with spam.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
My bad I'm new to this site just looking for some help, I removed the email.
That's fine, the main concern was you could get spammed.

What version of Windows are you running ? 32 or 64 bit ?

I have heard of windows 10 updates taking out webcams a while back, didn't see any drivers on the Acer site. It was 2016 when Windows 10 broke millions of web cams.

Last edited:

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I tried the link it lead to some cybercamera file which I don't know what to do with. :/
Run the downloaded file and extract the contents into a folder then inside that folder run setup.exe

AndrewNeedsHelp

Run the downloaded file and extract the contents into a folder then inside that folder run setup.exe
I ran the file just like the guy replied on that post through the link, I got the same message saying webcam not found. :/ this sucks man I just want my camera to work. :/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online