Camera/Wire Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DeadTeCh

I have a HD Camera from canon. It's connects to the HD Tv from the Camera's "component output" and then it changes into 3 cables for HD and it connects to the TV. My father wants to view on the TV a different room. I need to find out what kind of Cable to buy to extend it to the TV. I searched on Amazon "HD AV Cable" I just got Xbox 360,PS2, Wii Cables,etc. I need just the plain cable that can extend the cable from the Camera To the Tv.

BTW
Is there anyway to go wireless. I"m not sure what we are capable of these days. Just wondering.

DeadTeCh

Okay, so we have a musical rooom, with a classcal band. No other people can be sitting in the same room to crowded. So the camera will be in the other room, The Huge TV we have will be in the Living Room. That's why I need the extra long wire. YOu know how some dad's are, they want it there way. So help would be good.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Are these three cables for audio and video, or just the video component?

DeadTeCh

Well for HD u have the audio cable and HD Video cables, correct? Audio: RED and White
Video: Blue,Green, and REd
I need to extend all those wires
Thanks for the help

DeadTeCh

The 25ft cables are perfect! Thanks a lot,
The extender (female), do the work with HD cables, and Audio.

DeadTeCh

Thanks, my dad's thinking about using the extra money to make it wireless,
It could become a really cool project for me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts